About Me

My photo
I am a Stay-At-Home-Mom who loves to create like so many others. I love photography, boutiques, high heel shoes and rockin my soap box in those 5 inch stilettos. That usually gets me in trouble but I can't help it, it's what i'm good at I guess. I love running (only time you'll see me in flats), book making, journaling and blogging OBVIOUSLY! I'm a mother of two, Big O and Little Miss Violet. They are the loves of my life and the reason I love doing what I do. I have the most amazing and ever supportive husband who has been with me through the dark and the light, thick and thin, good and bad and so on and so on. He's my rock and I LOVE him!

Friday, March 18, 2011

* My Favorite Bottles in the UNIVERSE!!


These bottles are my favorite things EVER.  I bought 5 of them when I had Vi.  I wish I had known about them when I had Big O.  They don't break when they fall to the floor, they have a silicone sleeve around them for grip and protection from breaking.  I always worry about the BPA found in plastic and since I heat my baby bottles these are the perfect solution to avoid all of that.  PLUS, when your baby is done with bottles they come with a cap that replaces the nipple and Voila, you have a snack container or a water bottle.  Eco friendly, reusable, durable, functional and healthy.  What more could you ask for in a product.  I love the fact that the glass is made in France.  I love France :)  ZERO COMPLAINTS!

**Shower Gift Tip:  I always attach a small bottle (they have a really cute blue line) to a package of diapers, oh and a headband of course (if it's a girl) !

No comments:

Post a Comment