About Me

My photo
I am a Stay-At-Home-Mom who loves to create like so many others. I love photography, boutiques, high heel shoes and rockin my soap box in those 5 inch stilettos. That usually gets me in trouble but I can't help it, it's what i'm good at I guess. I love running (only time you'll see me in flats), book making, journaling and blogging OBVIOUSLY! I'm a mother of two, Big O and Little Miss Violet. They are the loves of my life and the reason I love doing what I do. I have the most amazing and ever supportive husband who has been with me through the dark and the light, thick and thin, good and bad and so on and so on. He's my rock and I LOVE him!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

* First Item of Business

Ok, so I have so many things on my mind;  My husband and his business partner are working on a little invention that should be released here in the next few weeks (I can't wait to show you all, it's really fun),  my business Shy Little Violet Boutique is going so well with all the latest most darling trends in baby and little girl hair accessories (I think anyway), I've now started a REAL big girl blog,  I'm taking a sewing class and can't wait to create all kinds of things, I'm meal planning, taking care of kids and a husband.  Life gets a little crazy as we all know and i'm feeling the squeeze, but, for some reason, I always try and fit just one more thing on my plate.  Why is that??  I had to get an acupuncture treatment the other day for a heart irregularity.  It felt like my heart was beating out of my chest, kind of like a permanent anxiety attack.  YIKES!  Good news though, I haven't had an irregular beat since the treatment.  I don't know if it was the treatment or just enough time had passed since said "stress" that it just resumed it's regular beats.  Whatever the case, I feel better and ready to fill every empty space on my plate of life.  Oh and I want to learn how to knit :)  Here is why.

found HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment