About Me

My photo
I am a Stay-At-Home-Mom who loves to create like so many others. I love photography, boutiques, high heel shoes and rockin my soap box in those 5 inch stilettos. That usually gets me in trouble but I can't help it, it's what i'm good at I guess. I love running (only time you'll see me in flats), book making, journaling and blogging OBVIOUSLY! I'm a mother of two, Big O and Little Miss Violet. They are the loves of my life and the reason I love doing what I do. I have the most amazing and ever supportive husband who has been with me through the dark and the light, thick and thin, good and bad and so on and so on. He's my rock and I LOVE him!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

* Fun Giveaway

My google reader contains hundreds of blogs.  If I don't review my reader for just one day, I literally have hundreds of new posts to sort through.  I think it's time to go through it and clear out the clutter.  I did come across this fun giveaway on one of my regular reads Ruffles and Stuff.  I love the party crowns and headbands, so cute!

 The Rice Babies


2 comments:

  1. I love the crown. I'm going to make that for Violet's next birthday. Way cute though right?

    ReplyDelete