About Me

My photo
I am a Stay-At-Home-Mom who loves to create like so many others. I love photography, boutiques, high heel shoes and rockin my soap box in those 5 inch stilettos. That usually gets me in trouble but I can't help it, it's what i'm good at I guess. I love running (only time you'll see me in flats), book making, journaling and blogging OBVIOUSLY! I'm a mother of two, Big O and Little Miss Violet. They are the loves of my life and the reason I love doing what I do. I have the most amazing and ever supportive husband who has been with me through the dark and the light, thick and thin, good and bad and so on and so on. He's my rock and I LOVE him!

Monday, March 14, 2011

* A Bit of Personal Stuff

We are craving warm weather, the minute we get some sign that spring is on it's way, we all start going crazy. Yesterday was just such a day. Big J (husband) cleaned the yard (we have two dogs, layered snow and poop for months, a tree that dumps leaves ALL year round) HUGE undertaking! We took a break from yard work to play. I caught these cute pictures of the offspring, LOVE THEM!

No comments:

Post a Comment