About Me

My photo
I am a Stay-At-Home-Mom who loves to create like so many others. I love photography, boutiques, high heel shoes and rockin my soap box in those 5 inch stilettos. That usually gets me in trouble but I can't help it, it's what i'm good at I guess. I love running (only time you'll see me in flats), book making, journaling and blogging OBVIOUSLY! I'm a mother of two, Big O and Little Miss Violet. They are the loves of my life and the reason I love doing what I do. I have the most amazing and ever supportive husband who has been with me through the dark and the light, thick and thin, good and bad and so on and so on. He's my rock and I LOVE him!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

* I DON'T Sew!!



I have never  been able to sew more than a straight stitch in my entire life.  I decided to get brave and make superhero capes and masks for Big O's 4th birthday coming up here toward the end of the month.  I winged it!  I looked at a TON of tutorials online but didn't like any of them so I just drew it out on my material cut it out and away I sewed.  It was actually fun!  I'm looking forward to many more projects in the future.  Next time i'll do a tutorial.  I just didn't think I had the skills to document this one.
P.S  Later that night I hemmed my pants that were too long.  I kept the original hem.  Dangit, yesterday was the day to document the tutorial.  Next time, I promise!  Happy St. Patty's Day!!

1 comment: