About Me

My photo
I am a Stay-At-Home-Mom who loves to create like so many others. I love photography, boutiques, high heel shoes and rockin my soap box in those 5 inch stilettos. That usually gets me in trouble but I can't help it, it's what i'm good at I guess. I love running (only time you'll see me in flats), book making, journaling and blogging OBVIOUSLY! I'm a mother of two, Big O and Little Miss Violet. They are the loves of my life and the reason I love doing what I do. I have the most amazing and ever supportive husband who has been with me through the dark and the light, thick and thin, good and bad and so on and so on. He's my rock and I LOVE him!

Monday, March 14, 2011

* It's A Process

I won't talk too much about my baby headband line on my blog but when I create something like this I have to.  The creative process for me is such a fun one, each headband takes me good bit of time from start to finish, I have to think up something new EVERY TIME!  I don't duplicate a design, unless someone asks me to remake one, so each one has to be unique.  When i'm finished with each one, I have to stare at it for a while, I love them so much I can barely go to sleep without taking just one more peek inside my hat box where they are stored.  The next morning, when Violet gets up and starts on her first bottle for the day, I quickly slip my new creations on her head.  She tilts her head to one shoulder as if to say, "Ahh, i'm so cute"!  My business is going well and they are moving pretty fast but you know, i'd continue this creative process even if no one bought a single one.  They are a reflection of my style and my personality.   Each person who purchases one of my headbands gets a little piece of me and a product that was made with amazing amounts of love and thought.  At $15/ea.  i'm really giving them away, but it was important to me to allow people a chance to own items like this at an affordable price.  There is nothing home made about these.  They have evolved into something that would be hard to improve upon as far as quality and comfort go.  I don't know how i'll be able to keep making one of a kinds, you would think eventually my brain will run out of ideas.  Let's hope not! Below is a photo of my March babies. Every one of them is dear to my heart!


Tip Junkie handmade projects

No comments:

Post a Comment