About Me

My photo
I am a Stay-At-Home-Mom who loves to create like so many others. I love photography, boutiques, high heel shoes and rockin my soap box in those 5 inch stilettos. That usually gets me in trouble but I can't help it, it's what i'm good at I guess. I love running (only time you'll see me in flats), book making, journaling and blogging OBVIOUSLY! I'm a mother of two, Big O and Little Miss Violet. They are the loves of my life and the reason I love doing what I do. I have the most amazing and ever supportive husband who has been with me through the dark and the light, thick and thin, good and bad and so on and so on. He's my rock and I LOVE him!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

* I Love Coffee

I didn't always though.  I remember being very young and going to a movie audition that my sister was reading a part for.  The office smelled so strong of coffee I could barely breathe, but over the years it has become one of my most favorite scents.  I love walking down the coffee isle at the grocery store, I breathe deep.  You can imagine my delight when I stumbled upon this little project, I can't wait to put them on my kitchen table.  You can find the full details here.

No comments:

Post a Comment