About Me

My photo
I am a Stay-At-Home-Mom who loves to create like so many others. I love photography, boutiques, high heel shoes and rockin my soap box in those 5 inch stilettos. That usually gets me in trouble but I can't help it, it's what i'm good at I guess. I love running (only time you'll see me in flats), book making, journaling and blogging OBVIOUSLY! I'm a mother of two, Big O and Little Miss Violet. They are the loves of my life and the reason I love doing what I do. I have the most amazing and ever supportive husband who has been with me through the dark and the light, thick and thin, good and bad and so on and so on. He's my rock and I LOVE him!

Saturday, May 28, 2011

* I Might Be Done

After the day I had yesterday I was ready to quit as a mother, and it continues this morning, yet here I sit doing less important things like trying to entertain readers.  My intentions were to run a fun blog, attend blogger conferences, do fun giveaways and make a little bit of side cash, what I didn't for see is the horrible price my children pay.  I'm not sure if it's the computer time or just some growing pains because in all honesty, I don't spend much of their waking hours on the computer but yesterday was one of the WORST.  Yesterday was O's turn to cry all day, and today, so far it's been Mom's turn.  So here it is.  I'm not going to be posting for a while on this site.  My kids are needing something extra at this moment in time and I've completely neglected my own family blog which is one of the most important things to me AND right now we are trying to launch our Noggin Rockers into the stores so we are tapped out as far as spare time.  Thanks for your support!  I so appreciate the little handful of readers I had. I could tell though that this just wasn't the direction I should have been aimed.  Keep me on google reader if you want too.  I may have a surprise giveaway pop up here and there.  I do still find it extremely important to support local businesses and help them grow.  Thanks again!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sad but understanding. It is pleasing to know that there are individuals out there that care about their family more than monetary and personal endeavors. Good for you in telling us what you believe in and taking action about it! Children are such a blessing in our lives.

    ReplyDelete