About Me

My photo
I am a Stay-At-Home-Mom who loves to create like so many others. I love photography, boutiques, high heel shoes and rockin my soap box in those 5 inch stilettos. That usually gets me in trouble but I can't help it, it's what i'm good at I guess. I love running (only time you'll see me in flats), book making, journaling and blogging OBVIOUSLY! I'm a mother of two, Big O and Little Miss Violet. They are the loves of my life and the reason I love doing what I do. I have the most amazing and ever supportive husband who has been with me through the dark and the light, thick and thin, good and bad and so on and so on. He's my rock and I LOVE him!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Screamin Deal!!

Have you signed up yet??  You should!  Click HERE to sign up!  There are a ton of deals that are all over the board for activities and services offering HUGE discounts.  Today's really stuck out to me as i've been thinking about getting feathers for some time now.  HERE I GO!!



Imaj Design
480 East 6th Avenue
Salt Lake City, UT 84103
(801) 674-5276

If you're up on fashion, you know that Bohemian chic is in. Channel your inner flower child with a fun new hair extension that puts other hair accessories to shame with today's Screamin Daily Deal. For only $25, normally $55, get a unique feather bundle extension and add some flare to your do from Imaj Hair Design.

A trendy and creative full-service salon, Imaj Hair Design provides their dedicated clientele with anything from fabulous haircuts to fun hair feathering to soothing facials for the full gambit of beauty services. Friendly, comfortable, and causal, Imaj Hair Design is known for their experienced and talented staff who simply make you feel at home the second you walk in the door.

Feather Hair Extensions are all the rage in the world of hair fashion. Coming in a variety of fun and flirty colors from natural shades that blend in with your hair to bright wisps that accent your fabulous cut, feather extensions are a completely unique type of hair extension. Acting as real hair would, your feathers can be washed, blow dried, heat styled, and more for up to 2 months of funky, fun style. Get your bundle, consisting of 7 long, flowy, feathers, gently attached to the base of your hair and walk out with fabulous new style.

If chic is the name of your game, let your inner Pocahontas let loose with some fine feather accessories with today's Screamin Deal. It's all about a style and fun at Imaj Hair Design.

No comments:

Post a Comment